Perfect Plan


downsized_0515112021
   (Ignore the blurry-cell phone part of this picture)
Remember how I said I was going to make some pillowcase shorts for  my niece? Of course you do…
I found this fabric at my grandmother’s house…picture this – something along these lines (except for an 18-month-old and a little longer), made out of that fabric!

I know!  It’s like little old lady fabric, but what could be better for a baby?  I think with the leftover fabric I’ll make a fake applique shirt to go with!  I am so excited about this. Seriously.

8 comments

René said...

The fabric is lovely ! Every room could use a pretty floral. Thank you for leaving the sweet comment on my blog yesterday.

XO,
Rene

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks! I love floral patterns, and I'm so excited to use this one!
Thanks for stopping by,
Allyson

Teresa said...

That fabric is gorgeous. I LOVE little old lady fabric!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks! I do too...a lot of times I think it's much sweeter than what you can find in the stores now.

Thanks for stopping by,
Allyson

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Thanks for the comment on my color choice, I can see you like green too :)---------> Good luck with on your crafty journey you have a very luck niece. You should check out Pinterest there is so much to inspire there!
TTFN, Becky

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks for the idea! I've seen Pinterest in passing but not looked to close...I'll be sure to do that.

Thanks!
Allyson

Fairfield House said...

Allyson,

I adore the color and pattern you've shared. It would make a lovely pillowcase. With that many hues in the fabric it can grow with your niece as she grows.

Stop by and enter my Cottage Charm Give-Away. Lots of antique and vintage items! (28)

Deborah

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks! I think I'm going to make some shorts or bloomers and an "applique" shirt with what I have left...it'll be so springy and girly.

Thanks for stopping by!
Allyson