his week (ok...weekend) I have about 876763 things that I am finally going to finish! I have all of these adorable crafty ideas that I've been meaning to finish...it's easy to lose motivation at the end of the day though.
That being said, I'm posting my to-do list. Partially so that I know what I have to do...and partially so that I can drum up some motivation.
* Finish those adorable ruffly flower shorts...mentioned here.
* Make a shirt with a fish on it for my niece.
* Make a hair bow to go with the fish shirt.
* Make a hair bow to go with another outfit.
* Sew a button on a pair of shorts (if I didn't list it I would forget it!)
* Possibly add something cute to a pillowcase dress I made.
I think that's all. It doesn't seem like much...until I get comfortable.
So there you have it! Not the flashiest or best post ever - but effective.