Pre-Beach Craftiness

So we just got back from the beach…it was incredible.
IMG_0206
I was on an extreme craft kick right before we left.  In addition to the bazillion bows, I made the perfect “riding to the beach” outfit for Della.  Of course it was outrageously simple like all of the other things I make, but I’ve never thought that took away from the cute-ness.

No more waiting…I can’t wait to show you!
DSCF1886

Adorable right?! Just wait!
DSCF1892

I love rickrack!  Still not totally done though!
DSCF1896
Matching bow! 
DSCF1894
I think this is my favorite thing I have made so far!
IMG_0164
So, not only did Della look adorable in her shirt, but she absolutely LOVED the beach!

I know this wasn’t the most literarily satisfying blog…but that last picture makes up for it in spades!

I hope you all had a spectacular summer.  Get ready for some serious fall crafting!

       Also, I’m on Pinterest now – follow me “Allyson Butler”

No comments