Tuesday 10

     I am aware that I never do “beauty posts.”  This is probably because I am not a make-up girl; my hair looks the same every day, and I am 100% okay with that.  Nevertheless, I saw this post on Ten Feet Off Beale, and it looked so cute that I thought I would join in. 
     I’m linking up with Lena at Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby
for Tuesday 10 – Favorite Beauty Products.  Here goes…
Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo
This stuff is amazing.  It makes my super fine hair look bouncy without getting that slimy build-up other shampoos leave.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
I don’t have the greatest skin, but I have noticed significant improvement since I started using this.  It keeps my face clear of breakouts without drying it out.
Olay ProX Scrubby Thing
Where to begin?  I love my little scrubby.  The bristles are soft, so I don’t feel like I’m scratching my face off, and it makes my face so soft and glowy.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer
I had never used moisturizer until I bought this after noticing a few dry patches (on my cheekbones).  It is so light, and there is no weird scent or sliminess.
Eyelash Curler
I have been using one of these since I started wearing make-up…if I have on make-up, I curled my eyelashes.  It gives that extra, wide-eyed pop, and I love it.
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
It is my (not so) secret dream to go to the store and buy every single kind of mascara – I love the stuff.  Until I fulfill that dream, I’ll be sticking with this.  It’s lightweight and doesn’t flake off…and makes my eyelashes look super fluffy.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil
I only use Black Black.  So cheap and I can use it like a crayon (wild and dark) on a bad day or skinny and fancy on a good day – been using it since high school.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush
Pearlescent Pink – this is the perfect pink.  It has a touch of shimmer, but isn’t gaudy or cakey at all.  The picture doesn’t do it justice…it’s very rosy.
Maybelline
To be honest I don’t know the exact kind of lipstick I use…this is pretty similar.  The pearly finish is not weird or shiny – just pretty.  I have a mauve color now.  It’s a rosy, pinky color I love.  See it in action here.
Revlon Top Speed – Fire
The perfect shade of red!  It is not nearly as dark as it looks in the picture.  It’s just red red.  I wear it all year around…it’s my signature color.
     This was kind of a long post – oh well.  These are all the things I love.  I use most of them daily (unless I’m not wearing make-up…which is pretty frequent these days).  Make sure you stop by the link up and see the other ladies’ picks!  Also...these are all pretty inexpensive, but they work really well for me.  I am not looking to spend a ton of money on something that gets washed right down the drain every day.

Allyson

8 comments

Alyssa said...

I don't use an eyelash curler but more and more I hear of people using them and loving them... maybe I should get one? hah

Unknown said...

I'm really wanting to try that olay scrubber! It's sure to make any face soft as ever!

Lindsay said...

I love my Olay scrub brush! Best thing ever!

Lena B, Actually said...

Great list! Thanks for linking up with us today!
I'm your newest follower! ♥

Melissa {www.grinandbarrettblog.com} said...

Oh love the Falsies mascara. I use that as well!

Melissa

Megan said...

I absolutely love anything Neutrogena!! I am pretty obsessed with ALL of their products!

Unknown said...

I need a scrub thing...hmmm! Very fun post! XO, Aimee

Mrs. in Memphis said...

I love the Olay scrub brush, too!