Weekend Snippets

     I am so sorry that I have been MIA (from posting and comments) for the past few days.  If you notice that I’m creeping on your older posts, you’ll have to forgive me…it’s been a busy few days.  Thursday was my birthday – 21, and yesterday Keith and I went to his fraternity social (the last one I’ll attend as a student)!  As my way of apologizing, I’m going to overload you with pictures…and very little text.

DSCF2678

DSCF2679
Before birthday dinner – Keith’s first sushi experience!

DSCF2681
I know it’s blurry, but I had to share this one – Della (who is two) will eat a whole order of edamame…the right way, popping the beans out of the pod like a big girl!

DSCF2683

DSCF2684
…it was not Della’s birthday…but of course she gets a candle!

DSCF2713

DSCF2696
I loooooved my dress, and to make the navy blue more springy, I did my nails and toes pink!

DSCF2725

DSCF2714
Just in case you wondered, I had very little to do with my hair.  A friend of mine curled it with her straightener (which I cannot do), and then I smashed it up on the side of my head and put a ton of bobby pins in it.

     That’s all I have for now…I’ll post my second sponsor feature tomorrow.  Also, if you are looking for a free sponsor spot shoot me an email (see About or Advertise).  I cannot believe that April is almost over! I am finished with my last semester of classes on Tuesday, and then it’s summer – wow.  Get ready for a whirlwind of posting – I already have two little crafties to share!

 Allyson

4 comments

Clara said...

Beautiful Dress!!! You looked awesome!! and that nail polish sure makes your ring sparkle!! ;) happy weekend girl!
~Clara

Megan said...

Love your navy dress! You are so cute!! And those cupcakes look amazing!

Rachel said...

I love that Navy dress! It looks lovely :)

Just found your blog and have enjoyed reading

Rach @ www.vicarswifeintraining.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Great pics - thanks for sharing! Those cupcakes are adorable - and I love the color of your dress!

xo
Dana
Big City Farm Girl