More May Sponsors

     I’m back with the second round of my sponsors for May.  I hope you enjoyed the first sponsor feature, and that this one gives you a couple more blogs to follow.  

     Kerrie at The Williams’s Post

pos041
     
     Hi! My name is Kerrie and I blog over at The Williams's Post: Life on a Mission. I married the hottest guy in the universe in May 2009, which just so happens to be when I started my little blog. It's a place where you will find bits and pieces of our journey: focusing on God, married life, and missions with the occasional hobby mixed in for good measure. I hope you'll stop by and see why we strive to live "life on a mission" to serve God and show His love to people around the world!


Melissa at Grin and Barrett

30902_582983380182_71103965_33519497_1388912_n

     My name is Melissa and I am the writer of this little ole blog called Grin and Barrett. I have been a blogger since 2007 under the title, "Ambiguous Serenity". Originally, blogging started as a place to document my early college years, relationships, and spiritual growth. After getting married and taking my blog a new avenue, I changed my name and began taking my blog more seriously. I love blogging because of my love for writing and for getting to know people. I had no idea that it would even be something that I enjoyed so much, but I have really gotten into it. It's become a place to write, reflect, share my personality, and learn about all of my little quirks {which is always interesting}. I currently work in financial aid at a Christian university and love my job. I hope to someday teach college courses and rock some students' worlds with my amazing knowledge {only kidding}. I am also married to the love of my life! We have been married almost two years and I love all that marriage brings! You can read more about our chance meeting and run to the alter here. I am interested in non-profit, helping others, and counseling. I also have interests in writing, editing, and various areas of the arts.In my free time I like to read, watch movies, hang out with my hubs, spend time with family, and of course, blog! I love using exclamation marks and always seem to misplace my commas. I have a unique sense of humor, and dream to be a cast member on SNL someday! I love people and people watching. I think relationship with others is the most powerful thing we have. My hubs and my dream is to someday go into full-time ministry; loving and helping people see the love of Christ.Most importantly, I am a Christian and hope to use this blog to help others see Christ's love. I have learned to trust in the Lord now more than ever and I am learning little by little His plan for me. I hope you enjoy reading Grin and Barrett, and if so, I'd love for you to be a follower. Here's how: on the main page just click 'join this site' under the followers section and you're in!


     Aren’t they fabulous?  Please pop on over to their blogs and leave them some love.  I still have two more sponsors to introduce this month, and I hope you’re enjoying “meeting” these ladies as much as I’m enjoying working with them!

 Allyson

No comments