Back at It

     Now that I’ve caught the vlogging bug, I’m not so scared to participate in fun link ups like I’m doing today.  Y’all were all too sweet about the first vlog that I couldn’t help but try again.  Today I’m linking up with Ashley at 5OhWifey and Nicole at Our Crazy Beautiful for their so fun Girl Behind the Blog vlog party! 


     If you’re visiting from the link up then welcome to my little slice of life; I hope you’ll stick around for awhile!  To those of you who put up with me more frequently…hello again.  I kind of want to do a whole bunch of vlogs now…this was so fun!  Be sure to stop by the link-up and check out all the other sweeties who posted.

5ohwifey 
 
     Also, if you're wondering where that adorable swimsuit cover-up (yes, I did do a vlog in my swimsuit) came from, my sister got it for me for my birthday at Target...but I have a feeling they don't have them anymore since it's been a few months.
     I'm hoping that one day I can be confident enough to do a vlog without a prompt, but I'm guessing it would be about thirty minutes of rambling...and I just don't think you're ready for that.  I hope y'all are all having a great week so far.  Friday is only two days away.  I'll be back in a few days with my last round of sponsors for this month, and then get yourselves ready for my fab-o July sponsors; they're great!

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Well hello hello! My husband was totally a theater nerd too (shhh dont tell, it ruins his police image ;-) ) Oh, I am so the person who leaves numbers on the microwave. But our stove is right underneath and it has the time on it so you'd be all good haha. Glad you linked up!

Samantha Shepherd said...

So glad I found your blog through the link up! I'm excited to follow you from now on. :)

Unknown said...

Hey i like your video! Think i'll stick around for a bit. And im totally with you about the microwave thing. =] I think ill stick around =]

Kerrie Williams said...

haha Allyson I never thought about the microwave thing and i kinda love that you have haha so funny. Great Vlog! Who knew you were so southern :)

Alli @ Brooks' Blog said...

I loveeee how you spell your name. Or rather, how your parents chose your name. Mine too is Allison, with an I.

I also love your accent and your top!

Can't wait to follow along :)

Nice to meet you!

L said...

AHHH I so hate when ppl leave the microwave like that too!!! HAHA....I didnt know that bothered anyone else but me =) =)
Glad you linked up girl!!
Much Love,
L

allglorious-within.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Your accent is JUST. SO. CUTE! That whole microwave business bugs me to death, too!!

Great vlog!! Such a fun link up!

Nicole said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that admitted to having many pet peeves! So glad that you linked up with us!! xo