June Sponsors–Part 2

     I hope you enjoyed my last round of sponsors – I am still loving them!  Today I have two more sweeties to introduce to you.  I have been reading both of these ladies for awhile now, and the more I read the more I want to read (which for me is the mark of a really fabulous blog). 

Allison at Feeding My Temple
12252011087-2

     I'm Allison. A 26 year old mom and wife. Follower of Jesus. Sister to 2. Living in Oklahoma. Feeding My Temple follows my life as I try to balance feeding my body, mind and spirit with the Word, fitness, and amazing food.

Links
Blog // Facebook // Pinterest // Twitter



hello, lovelies!
i'm lori from a crazy walk on the safe side. i am a southern girl in my mid-twenties, enjoying newlywed life with my best friend, who i lovingly refer to as "the hubs". we recently moved to a new city and hope to buy a house within year... and then we'll get to the baby making.
until now, we just spoil and love on our furbaby. i am a wannabee fashionista and i like to pretend that i am crafty. i blog about all things i love which include {but are not limited to}: cooking, traveling, UGA football and a good book.
please stop by my blog sometime... i would love to get to know you!

Links
Blog // Pinterest

     Don’t you just love them?  I’m almost sad that this month is wrapping up.  I really loved my sponsors, and I hope that some of y’all will hop over and visit them.  Now a shameless plug for my own blog – I still have a few spots left for July (which I still can’t believe is here) sponsors.  If you’re interested shoot me an email or check out my Advertise page!
     One more little note:  If you haven't noticed the new button on the sidebar, I'm now working with Zulily to make sure that everyone in the blogosphere (especially the ladies hanging around here) has the latest news on deals and specials going on over at their site.  Until Saturday, you can find deals of up to 80% off several dealers including Fila, Tom Ford & Roberto Cavalli, Libby Jane & Peppermint Pony, Activewear Apparel, and a ton of others.  If you click the button on my sidebar you'll be able to check out these amazing prices and several others!

3 comments

lori said...

thank you so much for featuring me, allyson :)

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I love Lori's blog!! I will have to check out the other ladies too!!

Megan said...

I love Lori's blog! She is so sweet!! So nice to meet new faces, too!