June Sponsors–Part 3

     I know I say it every month, but I seriously cannot believe that June is almost over!  I feel like this year is just flying by, and it is so crazy to me.  In six months I’ll be a college graduate; in twelve months I’ll be married…wow.  I am so looking forward to sharing all of this upcoming fun stuff with you, but before we can jump into that, I can’t wait to share my last round of June sponsors.  I love each of these ladies and their blogs, and I am so glad to have been able to work with them this month.

Susan from Suzels Says
     I’m Susan!  About six years ago, I ventured down to college in the South.  I liked sweet tea and the word y’all so much that I decided to stay!  Now I’m in the real world trying to figure out who let me graduate and try to act like a grown-up.  I love Jesus, photography, my friends and family, and my boyfriend David…who happens to be a minor league baseball player (not as glamorous as it sounds).  My blog is a reflection of the above and this charming little life that God has blessed me with.

Lisa at Momma’s Me Time
MMTphoto
     Hey there! I'm Lisa, the Momma behind Momma's Me Time. I created my blog as a way to grant me a little alone time. Because as we all know, life can get a little busy as a wife and a Momma. My blog gives me time to embrace the hobbies I love most, including crafts, fitness, and photography. it also allows me to share bits of my life as a stay at home mom of an adorable 3 year old boy, my views on faith, and our journey through life. I hope you will come by and share life's journey with us!
Links
Blog // Facebook // Twitter

     Aren’t they great?  I hope that each of you can find some time to hop over to their blogs and leave some sweet comments.  Like I said, I can't believe it's almost July!  I'm excited about all the amazing stuff I have coming up, but I hope it doesn't go by too fast to enjoy it! 
     P.S. If you didn't catch my vlog a few days ago...you definitely missed out!  The link is still open, and you should all go link up. 

No comments