21 in 21

     Yesterday was my day off, and as per usual I spent it running errands and creeping through the blogosphere.  Imagine my delight when I see that Erin over at Living in Yellow (…also Living in My Sidebar---->) is hosting this little gem of a link up.  I love making lists – I think I have two in my purse right now plus my 101 in 1001, but this one is a little more specific, and I love that.  She’s made a list of 26 things to accomplish this year and challenged us to make a list for ourselves.  Don’t mind if I do.  Some of these are going to overlap with my 101 in 1001, but here we go anyway.

 

21 in 21

1.  Plan my entire wedding.  I get married almost two months after my birthday, so I think we (my mother, sister, and I) can definitely do this.

2.  Get a teaching job.

3.  Do some serious financial planning – graduation, job, marriage, finding a place to live…I’ll need some plans.

4.  Graduate from college.

5.  Start (finish?) sewing a quilt.

6.  Get to 500 followers.  That’s a scary big number for me.

7.  Start prayer journaling.  I have been so convicted about my prayer life lately, and I really want to keep track of what the Lord is doing in my life right now.

8.  Learn to French braid.

9.  Bake a pie (a real one like apple, peach, blueberry, cherry, etc.).

10.  Have engagement pictures made.

11.  Sew something from a pattern (a real one).

12.  Do something charitable at Christmastime…probably an Operation Christmas Child shoe box – I love those.

13.  Sing in the church choir.

14.  Buy colored pants (preferably red).

15.  Buy a wedding band for Keith.

16.  Accessorize – jewelry, scarves, etc.

17.  Go on a day trip with Keith.

18.  Build a professional wardrobe.

19.  Take good beach pictures.

20.  Read 15 books (that I haven’t read before).  I love to read, but I never make time for it when I’m at school.

21.  Buy a dresser and/or desk and/or bed (frame) for my future home…so it’s not totally empty.

DSCF2645
Totally unrelated to the post (as always), but how cute!

6 comments

Katie said...

these are such good goals!! love the sewing ones and of course the wedding one too! :)

Nikki said...

Awesome goals! You should have no problems getting them done!

Unknown said...

Wow what a great list! I hope you do all of these things :)

Chelsea said...

Hey lady! I found your blog from Erin's link up and clicked because I saw that you are 21. Me too! ;)
Can't wait to follow along :)

Shelby said...

I just found you via the blog hop, I'd love it if we followed each other!:)

Shelby
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Great list!!! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from a past GFC hop!
I hope you have had a great weekend!!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com