Golden Girls

     Am I the only one who loves the Golden Girls?  I hope not – they’re hilarious.  For some reason, I never listened to the words of the theme song until about last year.  This one is for you, lovies.  “Thank you for being a friend.”  I’d like for you to meet some of my new friends:

Lianne at A Content Housewife


     Hi there! I'm Lianne and I blog over at a content housewife! I'm a 23 year old wife to a ruggedly handsome man, momma to a precious 8 month old giggly girl, lover of Dr. Pepper, all things Harry Potter, & the color green.
My blog is a small piece of the world wide web where I share bits of our life, my hobby of photography, crafty things, and the occasional recipe or two.
I'd love to meet you! So please come find me here:
 
Mae at Two Hoots & a Holler 

mae

     Hi Cupcakes and Candy Canes readers! I'm so excited to be here today! I’m Mae and I blog over at Two Hoots & a Holler. Two Hoots is a lifestyle blog where I write about everything from embarrassing stories, to being married to a musician, to (most recently) adopting our baby girl! I love getting to know new bloggers so come on over and introduce yourself!
 
     These ladies are so sweet!  Both of their blogs are doing some great things right now, and I hope that you will stop by and visit with them…and then maybe catch a Golden Girls rerun.

3 comments

The Pink Growl said...

I love that picture of Mae - too funny!

Mae said...

Hahah thanks Pink Growl! Also, thanks for having me Allyson!! It's an honor to be on your blog!

Mae said...

Oh and the Golden Girls!? It's my all-time favorite show!