What’s in my Purse

     I love that in the blogosphere there is always somebody coming up with great ideas right when I need them to.  Explanation:  the other day I was thinking that I should do a “What’s in My Purse” post.  Imagine my delight when I notice that Liz at Chanel and Chocolate Cake is hosting a “What’s in My Purse” link up!  So excited.  Here we go.  The whole idea is that maybe we can glean some ideas and new products from our fellow bloggers:

Purse 

1.
  After a forever long search, I found the perfect summer purse at Cato.  Seriously, y’all – hot pink with a giant bow!  What could be better?!
2.  Hinged wallet.  I have no idea where this came from (it was a gift), but it is one of my favorite things I own.  I can cram it totally full of stuff, and it will still latch!
3.  Big sunglasses case from Vera Bradley.  I’m pretty sure this specific design isn’t available anymore, but what’s important is that it holds my giant sunglasses.
4.  Hairbrush.  A definite must for my wild mop.
5.  Little notebook.  Soon to be replaced with a Graphic Image Datebook!
6.  Pens.  The blue Bic Round Stic is my favorite.
7.  That little tiny Tupperware is full of ibuprofen.  I’m never, ever without it.
8.  All of my lip products…from left to right:  Vaseline Lip Therapy, Maybelline something or other in “Mauve,” Mary Kay lip gloss in “Fancy Nancy,” Maybelline Baby Lips (red), my usb drive (unrelated to lip products), Maybelline Super Shiny Something…in “Mango.”
9.  Steve Madden (by way of TJ Maxx) sunglasses.  They’re very dark and cover most of my face – perfect.
10.  Ice Breakers because no one wants to be that person with awful breath…ew.

     I know y’all were just dying to know what I carry around every day.  I have always thought these posts were so fun, and I hope you found a few new somethings that you’ll check out.  Of everything I listed, the sunglasses and Vaseline are probably my favorite.  I’m a pretty simple girl.

P.S.  I have several new sponsorship options!  All sizes are available for August.  Shoot me an email if you’re interested.

5 comments

Elizabeth McMullen said...

That's so funny because I cannot cannot write in blue ink!! (weird, right?)

Thank you sooo much for linking up!! I love that pink purse too!!

xx
L

Jamie said...

What a cute purse! I carry way too much junk in my purse. It probably needs to be cleaned out everyday! :)

Niki said...

Absolutely adore that purse!

This makes me think it's time to clean out my purse. So many receipts!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love this purse! It's such a fun color! And the wallet is so cool!

I posted a "what's in my purse" post today - I didn't even realize this was a link up!

Modern Camelot said...

Love the big bow on that purse, so cute!