Big Steps

     I’m just popping in to give you sweeties an update!  I have been going nonstop for the past week (hence the nonposting) with student teaching, lesson planning, my first observation, helping Keith with Rush, and realizing that it’s the middle of September – woah.
     First things first, my observation was wonderful I scored right where I should have, and I couldn’t be more pleased!  One down, one to go for this placement.  Lesson plans are totally done for next week, and I can rest for just a minute. 
     Aaaaaand the most exciting thing going on right now?  We have a date for engagement photos!  On October 14th, the same photographer who took my niece’s two-year-old pictures will be doing our engagement pictures.  Look how great these are:

DSC_9583DSC_9702DSC_9716

     We don’t know exactly where yet, but I am so excited for this next (huge/fun) step!  Also…I have no idea what I’m going to wear.  I’ll have to get on that soon!
     We’re also looking into a time to talk with a florist – which I am so excited about.  I am sort of flower stupid, but I am ready to throw some ideas out there.

Okay…
I know this has been sort of all over the place, but that’s me these days…oh well.
I have a few fun new things coming up soon, and I hope y’all will stick around.
First on the list?  A fun guest post from my sweet sponsor Kristen!

3 comments

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

wow that little girl is precious!! is that your niece! So glad I found your blog from the I love my Post hop! you have a cute blog and after reading I realize we have lots in common! excited to be your newest follower! and congrats on pics and more wedding planning. isn't it a blast?!?!

Sarah Bailey said...

Aww what a cutie!

Good luck with all your wedding planning :).

Thank you so much for linking up at I Love my Post hop.

Sarah x

Unknown said...

aw she is sure cute- glad to have found you through the hop-am your newest follower- come by and visit me! www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com
have a great week-end-go do somethng fun since all your lesson plans are done! :)