Show Us Your Singles

      Hey ladies! I'm Allyson's sister and biggest fan, Natalie! She was so sweet to let me hijack her blog today for Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Singles link up. I have read Kelly's blog for a while now and always thought this link up was such a good idea. Now that my sweet little sister has a blog (because I'm strictly a lurker and too lazy to have my own) it's the perfect time to tell y'all about my single friend, Ben!

photo-1
      I have known Ben for 7 years. We met when we were both working at my church's after school program. We got along really well and he made me laugh and my boyfriend (now husband) hated him. That only lasted for a little while until the very first time they hung out and realized they are basically the same person. Now they're best friends.
Ben is seriously one of my favorite people in the world. He is a part of our family. My little girl calls him Uncle Ben, and he's one of her favorite people in the world too. 

     Here are the basics. He's 28 years old, is a Christian, and has a good job. He has great parents that raised him really well. He was born and raised in Jackson, TN, moved to Nashville for a few years for work, and about a year ago took a transfer to Memphis, TN. He graduated from Lambuth University, where he also played football, with a degree in history. He is really laid back and funny and a little bit sarcastic. He's a little shy at first, but he's one of those people that is just easy to be around. He loves watching football (Tennessee Titans, Tennessee Volunteers) and basketball (Memphis Grizzlies), playing golf, listening to music (blues, rock, country), and being outside.

photo-2
      If anybody's interested, the guy is a catch! Leave a comment or if it's more your style to send an email, you can email Allyson at cupcakescandycanes@hotmail.com and she'll put us in touch!

16 comments

caitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caitlyn said...

I linked up with Kelly too for singles day and I think my best friend would be great for him!
Here's her link up: http://caitlynk-thedivalifeincollege.blogspot.com/2012/09/lauren-23-north-mississippi.html

She lives in Southaven and teaches 1st grade in Horn Lake!
Too excited!
Whooo-hoooo!

Unknown said...

The closes I've come to TN is owning a hat with one of the TN teams Haha

I'm number 59 on the list you can find my blurb here: http://www.glitter-and-dirt.com/2012/09/suyl-singles.html

Dominique said...

I think Ben and my friend Hillary could get along great! Hillary is from the South, LOVES basketball and country music, and is absolutely hilarious. She also loves the Lord ever so much! Check out my post I did about her. ;)

http://theadventuresofholly.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/meet-hillary/

Jenna said...

Ben sounds like he'd be a good match for my friend, Jenny. She lives in Kentucky now, but she grew up in Tennessee and her family still lives there. Here's the post that I wrote about her:

http://jennamissboyd.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-life-jenny-edition.html

Jessica said...

I'm Jessica, 26, and live in Little Rock. My blog is thecrazylifeofjessica.blogspot.com. Although I do root for the Arkansas Razorbacks, not the Volunteers. Ha!

Valerie said...

It seems like Ben and my closest friend Julia might be a good match. This link up is so much fun!!! I hope Ben is able to find the perfect woman for him.

http://branhamsworld.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html

Samantha said...

Okay Ben, I think that you need to read about my sister Jessi!

http://therubyturtlehippie.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singlelittle-sister.html

EKelly said...

Oh fun, my friend Amanda is in Memphis! #149, read about her here
http://onelifetolove-thekelly4.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Check out my adorable sister, Casey, also here in Tennessee, My blog post about her is the #48 link on Kelly's Korner today :)
Here is the link again:
http://www.melissatomsphotography.com/blog/2012/09/21/show-us-your-singles-casey-27/

Cyndi said...

Ben seems like a fun and great guy. I blog at www.cyndisstory.blogspot.com, but didn't link up with Kelly this time around. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I think my daughter would be a great match for Ben! Her name is Claire and she's a hairstylist in Northwest Arkansas. She's a godly young woman who is living to please God. She is fun and laidback and is a joy to be around. Her fault is being a shopahlolic =) She loves fashion, coffee, running, and movies. If you are interested, email me at tanksleykim@yahoo.com and i'll send you pictures and more info

Brittany said...

My sister sounds like a girl he would like! She's 25, a medical assistant and lives in Minneapolis, MN. She loves to travel and is super fun and outgoing. Let me know if you'd like more information about her! :)

sarah said...

#52 Rachel

Carrie Lou said...

I'm thinking Ben should check out Kelly? She's number 242 on the list. ;)

Jamie said...

Ben sounds like a nice guy! My name is Jamie and I live in Little Rock, AR. I am a teacher and am currently teaching middle school special education. I can be reached at jamiepoints@hotmail.com