Ch-ch-ch-changes

     Seven weeks.  That’s how long I’ve been in school this semester. 
     Eight weeks.  That’s all I have left.  Total…not just in this semester.
     Today I’m going to a new school to spend the rest of my time as a college student in a second grade classroom.  I am so excited for this move, but I don’t know if I’m ready to start the final countdown yet!  Two months from today I’ll be graduating…how crazy is that?! 
     They told us in our seminar that the next several weeks are going to fly by, and I believe it.  The first half of this semester has been a total blur.  I am so excited for life after graduation, but it is probably going to be one of the hardest things ever.  I’ve been so fortunate to be able to spend almost every day with Keith the entire time we’ve been in college, and starting in a few weeks, that’s not going to be reality anymore. 
     I’m hoping that a job will distract me from that until June!
     In other news, the swelling in my face went away, and we spent Saturday taking engagement pictures!  I’ll tell you a little more about those later, but it was so fun!  I’ll definitely be sharing once I see them (in 3 – 4 weeks…sad). 
That’s pretty much all I’ve got going on right now…I’m sure I’ll be back in a few days to let you know how things are going with my second graders and about pictures.
No pictures this time…because I’m a lame blogger.

4 comments

The Pink Growl said...

So exciting that you guys did your engagement pictures!!!

The Millers said...

Taking engagement photos is so much fun! I can't wait to see them! And don't be too excited for graduation... it ill literally be here before you know it. So definitely enjoy the moment :)

Simplyheather said...

Hi from the Blog Hop!

You are not a lame Blogger. I never know what to add for pictures when I'm talking about things that can't be photographed.. So I usually try and add some random image. Lol a little bird to break two paragraphs. On my most recent post, I didn't even want that top picture.. Oh well. Back on topic, it sounds like you have a lot to look forward to. I'm glad your swelling went down. What was wrong with your face? :/

xo, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Sarah Leonard said...

Good luck with your college course. You're right though - it will be over in the blink of an eye!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Cusiosity