I’m a Real Blogger Now

     What is it about a holiday that makes us feel like we’ve lost five days and haven’t slept for ten?  I love Christmas (duh), but I’m writing this post at 7 p.m., and it feels like midnight!  I’ve been Christmasing for days and days and days, and taking just a few minutes to rest is so nice (understatement).
      You know what’s not so nice?  The fact that I Christmased all that time and made it out with not a single picture.  Not one.  Blog fail.  On the bright side, we woke up to snow (“snow, snow, snow, snoooooow”)!  Not a lot, and it melted by the afternoon, but it was so pretty while it lasted.

DSCF3292

     In other news…I’m a real blogger now.  I got not one, but two, statement necklaces and some adorable gray Toms for Christmas!  Pictures soon.  Definitely.

Final bit of news?
I did it.
I bit the bullet.
I swore I never would.
But I did.
I don’t even have a smart phone.
But…
I joined
@allycami

Let’s hang out there too!

3 comments

Janel from NellieBellie said...

When did the blog do-up happen? Looks fabulous!! Toms...love that! Great gift!

Erin @ Come What May said...

We had four Christmases. My one picture that whole time was of our dog...

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.