I’m a Patriot…and a Micromanager

     I promise I’m alive…just a little boring lately.  I’ve been working as a sub and trying to get all my ducks in a row for the next few months, and by the evenings, I just don’t feel like there’s a ton to say.  Plus, I don’t have any pictures of life lately – so sorry.

     Let me be totally honest.  I am feeling very uninspired.  I know I shouldn’t compare, and I’m really not…BUT…lately it seems like everyone has so much going on!  All you bloggers are doing fun design projects, and having babies, and getting married, and going places, and I’m still playing the waiting game.  I am so incredibly thankful for this job and what I’ve got coming up, but the waiting is still frustrating.  I have such peace about where I’m going and what I’m doing, but there is still apprehension. 

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/originals/ae/ff/d1/aeffd1f773ff4df75db55b2573c98b3d.jpg
via

That’s me (except I’m younger).
Also…I’m using those binoculars to peer into the future and plan details that don’t exist yet.

     Let’s stop looking ahead for a minute.  Am I the only one who practically cried at least once during every quarter of the Super Bowl?
     1.  Jennifer Hudson singing with the Sandy Hook kids – so precious.
     2.  The Star Spangled Banner…needs no explanation.  Plus the players were getting so emotional, and that always gets me.
     3.  The coaches are BROTHERS.  That is the sweetest thing.  I really wanted them both to win.  #TeamHarbaugh.
     4.  That Clydesdale commercial.  I want that little baby horse.
     5.  The farmer commercial!  Love.  Plus Paul Harvey’s voice is total weepery.  I love it.
     6.  Seeing the brothers have their little moment at the end of the game.  I felt like they both needed a hug.
     7.  Seeing the 49ers just sitting on the bench with all that confetti falling around them.  Hugs all around, guys!
     8.  And almost tears of joy for the Ravens. 

The Super Bowl makes me feel so patriotic…and patriotism makes me all misty.

P.S. I promise I’m not as nutty as this all over the place post makes me sound.  Or I am.

I’ll try to do something exciting soon so I can tell you all about it.

No comments