Indulging

     I’m going to start this little chat by telling you two things about me.  1.  I am determined to be better at accessorizing.  2.  I love a good bargain!  I am wonderful at finding the latter, but the former…I struggle.  A lot.  Cut to a few days ago…I get a serendipitous email from eFoxcity about partnering with my little slice of the Internet.  eFoxcity specializes in wholesale jewelry and clothing…I love wholesale.  If I’m looking to order basically anything online, I generally search wholesale. 
     I am so excited to be partnering with such a fun website and cannot wait to order!  I’m going to be a good accessorizer if it’s the last thing I do.  Are you just on pins and needles to see my first pick?
     I can already tell that I am going to love this.  It has that classic look to it, and at only about $7 you can class it up all. day. long.  Because I tend to not wear lots of jewelry, I think this cute little thing will be the perfect way to dip my toes in the accessory pool.  This bracelet will be making its way into my jewelry box ASAP.  Y’all, I am seriously so excited that I found this website…or it found me.  I know there are tons of jewelry sites floating around, and I won’t pretend that I’ve tried them all, but you just cannot beat the prices at eFoxcity…indulge ladies.  In case you're looking, eFoxcity also carries discount evening dresses, wedding dresses, and summer dresses online (perfect for this warm weather that is allegedly just around the corner)!

No comments