Confessional Friday

     I have this terrible of habit of finding blogs, falling in love with them, and then forgetting to read them.  The only perk is that I rediscover them later and love them again.  I’ve been in such a blogging funk lately that I feel like I’m rediscovering everything.  That being said, I love that I finally am dipping my toes back in the blogging water and rediscovering one of my faves – Leslie from A Blonde Ambition.  I am having so much fun catching up, that I thought I might link up with her Confessional Friday.

I confess…

1.  …that I really don’t feel guilty about my lack of blogging.  I feel very rested, and I’m sure when I have something to say I’ll just say it (…story of my life).

2.  …that our honeymoon is booked!  I am so excited.  Neither of these is exactly a confession, but still so fun.

3.  …I’ve been doing some honeymoon shopping…

0510132245

4.  …I’m repressing/ignoring all my wedding stress.  When I first got engaged, I made a “no stress” policy about the wedding and clearly everyone took it as a challenge.  We had to ask four pastors before we found one who was available.  He’s 85% sure he’ll be there, but due to some extenuating circumstances, he’s making sure we have a back up (I’m so glad I know all the pastors at my church).  Our photographer realized two days ago that she already had plans when we booked our wedding…so we’re getting a new photographer too.  The bridesmaid dresses will get here about ten days before the wedding.  Shockingly, I’m not as stressed as I thought I would be…

Sometimes all you can do is laugh.  If my wedding were a movie, it would be hilarious.

No comments