We Can Do This

     I feel like lately my blog has become “Watch the progress of Allyson’s living room.”  Last week I told you about my new fave store and the rug I scored for less than $20, and after slacking for a whole week…I can finally show it to you!
downsized_0602131312
That pink blob is my purse…not (unfortunately) the start of my throw pillow collection.
     I am obsessed with this rug.  I was expecting it to be kind of rough and not too comfortable to walk on, but it is surprisingly soft.  My next order of business is to find a fun ottoman for in front of the couch.  I really want something like this…
     With all the neutrals we’ve got going on, I would love it in a color (maybe blue…or a shade of orange…).  Speaking of colors, I have had zero luck finding cute throw pillows (and by “cute” I mean reasonably priced and not ugly).  I guess moving in without throw pillows wouldn’t be the end of the world, right?
     Let’s switch gears entirely.  Our wedding is in…two weeks!  Shockingly (mostly to myself), I am just not that stressed.  Everything is done (except those things that have to be last minute), and we are just so ready to get there.  I am so excited about my bridesmaids’ and attendants’ gifts, and I cannot wait to share them with you, but I’ll be keeping it under my hat until later.  I don’t think I’m some sort of celeb and that they’re going to stalk me find out (except my sister…I see you, Natalie), but I would still rather wait awhile.  Also…I haven’t written the post yet so…
     Hint, they all came from Tiny Tulip.  I was so impressed with how quick everything arrived, and their prices are so great!  I’ll definitely be making a few purchases of my own I think…
How cute are these?!  I would carry either (or both) of these in a red, hot minute.
Two weeks, y’all.  We can do this.

2 comments

Postcards from Rachel said...

I'm obsessed with those bags... especially the one on the right!!

Katie said...

i love those bags!!!