Updates

     I joined the iPhone army…I feel like such a yuppie.  On the plus side, it’s got a sassy hot pink case and doesn’t randomly turn itself on (when it’s already on) like my old phone.  Aaaaaaand I can now follow all of you ladies on Instagram (and you can follow right back)!  Before you pop over there to see for yourself, let me just give you a little insta-update with what’s been occupying me for the past ten days…other than arguing with the Verizon store.

20130710_080222
Fishing with my husband…that little monster flapped right toward me approximately 2 seconds after this picture.

IMG_0008
Creating organization out of chaos in my new classroom!

IMG_1165
Organization exhibit A.

IMG_3190
Loving on this $5 shirt from New Orleans (why are t-shirts and shorts not appropriate wear every day…so comfy?).

IMG_6013
Making this little pretty for my front door.

     I’m going to be crazy busy for the next few weeks finishing my classroom and trying to keep my head above water for the first few weeks of school.  I am so excited (and not nearly as nervous as I expected) to begin this part of my life, and I cannot wait to get started!

No comments