May Days

     I was going to title this “Life…and All Those Other Things I Can’t Fit In During May,” but that looked a little cluttered in the title bar.  My other option “Mayday…Because I’m Actual Chaos Right Now,” was a little much as well.  In fact the only reason I’m sitting and typing is because I’ve got an unexpected day off with a fevery Davis, and he’s asleep (hopefully for another hour). I hate having a sicky baby, and I hate taking off work, but I’m learning to let go sort of.

     What better way to celebrate my return than with a giant photo dump? Shamelessly pulled from Instagram and the depths of my phone? I’ve got you right here!

IMG_4589  IMG_4595

     We had such a fun Book Fair and Art Show night at my school! It was community helper themed, so we had helicopters and police cars and fire trucks, and Davis was in Heaven! The only downside is that now anytime we swing by the school he thinks he’s going to see the “biiiiiig tractor.”

IMG_4610

     When you have a long week, there’s just something about pizza in the driveway that makes it all better. Obviously I didn’t go as footloose and fancy free as Davis, but it did start the weekend off nicely!

IMG_4656

     In other news, Davis has taken over security for the church. If you need any assistance, just flag him down.

IMG_4720  IMG_4723

     We’re having a major sunglasses moment. Sometimes upside down…sometimes right side up.  Sometimes inside…sometimes outside.  I love it. The boy does not lack personality.

IMG_4738

     But today we’re here. Snuggling and sleeping. I don’t get these moments very often, but when I do I soak them up. We have these days, and then they’re gone, and I want every bit of love out of them I can get. Laundry can wait. Work can wait. Those crumbs can wait. This won’t wait, so I’m grabbing it.

No comments