Life Lately: Extra Late Edition

     Three months...I would say that's probably a new record for me...but I really don't think it is. Oooohhhh well. I'm back (for now). We've lived a lot of life lately. We've had our fair share of couch time too, but I digress. I've got so many different things to write about, and I'm not sure if I want to just toss it all out at once or be a good blogger and divide it into individual posts. Decisions. I'll go with my typical m.o. and just start typing and see where we end up. 

     A few weeks ago we went to our town's International Food and Art Festival and had the best time! I didn't even know this was a thing until one of Keith's work friends mentioned it. There was a parade with each participating country in traditional clothes and tents set up with crafts and food. We had food from Japan, Honduras, the Philippines, and Brazil.
     Davis was mostly really sweet, and we only had to make a mad dash across downtown for the port-a-potty twice...#pottytraining #mamasknow.

     I feel like a have a handle on a lot of mom things, but going to big events makes me feel so scattered! I left absolutely exhausted...but so happy for a day with my boys!

     Before we left, we scooted down a side street to grab a few pictures. I've been living here my entire life, and I had no idea there was such cute building art!   

     If that wasn't busy enough, we had a Sunday School fellowship that night at the pumpkin patch. I didn't get a ton of pictures, but I did snap a few cute ones of Davis. He loved the pumpkins and had plenty of opinions about which ones we should bring home.

 
Last year and this year.

He stayed in this wagon for a hot second before he wanted to climb out and pull it himself. Busy.

     This time of year we stay.so.busy., but I am so thankful to carve out times and memories like this! Davis still talks about the pumpkin patch (or "pumpkin patty") and asked about the parade just the other day. He really is starting to remember the fun things we do, and that makes it even more special. Thankfully we have plenty more to do this fall/winter, and I cannot wait. What have you been up to lately? Any fun fall activities I should be doing?

No comments